Cedric Sodhi wrote:
>  You will have to clone
> every aircraft which you would like to have as a git repository. And you
> should clone them into a different directory than fgdata (strongly
> recommented).

Is there any recommended way to reference instruments outside the
aircraft's directory?
Currently I am using
<path>../../../Instruments-3d/alt-2/alt2.ac</path>
and
<texture>../../../Generic/Effects/smoke.png</texture>
etc.

In the new structure, these no longer point to $fgdata locations.

Either the model can't be run directly from the git directory structure,
or the paths need updating to another method.

I would like to say thank you for making it possible for me to update my
own aircraft. (bluebird)

Stewart on dialup, 3Kb/sec, 4 hr maximum per connection.

--
http://seahorseCorral.org/flightgear.html