No, I'm wrong. The one I did which says this:

* Add runway arrester gear type BAK-12. Based on Dave Culp's original work.

is operational.

The other one, which used to be non-op, seems to have gained operational
capability along the way. It was the original intention to have 2 - a
simpler, non-op one and a more complex functional one. The distinction seems
to have become blurred along the way

Vivian