On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Thorsten Renk wrote:
> Stuart Buchanan wrote:
>> BTW, if this change is merged into the 2.6.0 branch, we should also include
>> commit a38820828c5343dbcb77d97a65597d736c845ff4, which removes
>> a now-redundant reference to the local_weather_tiles menu item.
>
> I'm hoping this is local_weather_config.xml... local_weather_tiles.xml is
> actually the relevant menu :-)

local_weather_tiles.xml is the dialog, which remains, and is referenced from the
new Weather menu item.

There used to be a menu item called local_weather_tiles (which also
referred to the
local_weather_tiles.xml dialog), which is no-longer used and was being
enabled/disabled.

The menu item local_weather_config has also been removed.

-Stuart