Guys take a look at this in php
http://flightgear.daffodil.uk.com/index.php

code is here
https://github.com/ac001/flightgear-php

So what it boils down to is the fact that all of us are working on
different tangents in php// and alike..

So create a nice "lib" outta this for "run on my machine here" is possible..

Php is cool, we need to encourage users to download , investage the a ltest
scenemodels and place new ones on the scenery..Ie we wanna run a test
version first...somewhere somehow//

Lets face some facts in my local Area..
In the south wales area and connection to english person
There are two bridges across the severn bridge..
I would like the scene models for that..

Regardless of that, i would position a few sheds of significance along the
way..
eg
being a kid bored at home, place a  house or structure somewhere.. or add a
feature..

Regardless  of that the hit rate on this site is probably zeror..

So the interface we want to create is one of..
Well its the new fg=scenery-app
and am looking down satallitle level.. and some things are missings..

we need some buildings.. and traffic..

So to acieve that we need a RO only version so we can see whats wrong, and
then consider how to update///

is the kinda idea..

thinking out loud and sorry for verbosity... (and love u all for V)

pedro