Hi

I was going to take some time to put my hands on some aircraft, before
beginning I have some little questions:

Aerostar 700:
* The airspeed indicator looks like to be a default one (With no colored
bars for velocities). is this due to the fact that it is as in the real
aircraft or just because nobody worked on it ?

Generic questions...
* asi-300:
how was the asi-300.rgb (under Aircraft/Instruments-3d/asi300 folder)  made
? is it from some sort of svg ? if yes, where can I find it ?

* Analogic instruments:
 I was looking at two amazing done aircrafts: the DR400 and the Cessna 337;
the DR400 has instruments with a glass reflection (Which is very nice and
realistic) the C337 does not have it. I personally slightly prefer the C337
way, a little more clean, but it is just my feeling. the question: what
would you suggest to do, if I want to take an aircraft, add a instrument,
which type should I use ? i.e. if I want to add instruments to the C310.

http://i41.tinypic.com/10huog1.jpg

[image: Immagine in linea 1]

http://wiki.flightgear.org/images/f/fd/Cessna337-avionics.png
[image: Immagine in linea 2]

* I was looking on internet to some cockpit image of some FG aircraft. what
I have found is a lot of different custom instruments set of the same
aircraft model. If I want to take an empty cockpit aircraft and I want to
add instruments to it, can I just choose a "cockpit model" and use it as
reference ? or is some kind of basic instruments set for any aircraft type
? I hope I explained myself well...

Thanks for any suggestion

cheers
Francesco Angelo Brisa