Emilian,

> There's only the default sky that works together with the "normal"
> shaders ,
> or the Atmospheric scattering stuff which supersedes the old "skydome
> shader".
> The Atmospheric scattering is a whole set of shaders, that interact to
> give a
> seamless horizon, and much more...
> They replace all other shaders when enabled, that's hardcoded in the
> effects,
> and it needs to be otherways it wouldn't work. So you'd end up with a
> dialog
> full of sliders that do nothing...

Let me correct one thing: it doesn't replace all other shaders.
As an example the one you used on your IAR80.

My hope for the next release is that we get a Atmospheric scattering stuff that
replaces ALL shaders, so we don't have a compatibility problem anymore. And of
course it should run with Rembrandt as well.

Heiko

still in work: http://www.hoerbird.net/galerie.html
But already done: http://www.hoerbird.net/reisen.html