On Friday 05 October 2012 07:01:37 Renk Thorsten wrote:

> * take a clean copy of a rebased master into a new branch
> * edit in all the changes I want to have in the merge request, copy in all
> new files * do a merge request from there rather than from my actual devel
> branch
>
> But this doesn't seem to do what I intend (?)

Merging is done at branch level, so it's either the full branch or nothing. So
to have separate merge requests you have to use separate branches. Create one
branch for each feature (based on current origin/master) and use git cherry-
pick to import only the relevant commits for the branch. Then you can send
merge requests for these branches.

Stefan