> I'm taking a look at this merge request.  One thing I don't quite
> understand from doing a code read is the chance to the overall
> Grasscover to use the tundra-hawaii-green texture, on line 1909 of
> regions/materials.xml.
>
> Can I check this is intentional?

This is intentional - I'm trying to capture an effect here which I have created
in my devel branch with an non-GPL texture similar to the Hawaii green and
which works fine for me where I have tested it (US West coast California,
Nevada and Oregon, Himalaya and South America). But admittedly it's a matter of
taste to define this world-wide - if you do not think it fits other areas of
the world, maybe we just give it the tropical South America header to be on the
safe side.

* Thorsten