Hi Thorsten

Since work has eaten up most of my free time, i did not update fgdata since
today and want to report that the flickering in the airfield are is gone.
Looks great now and transition and landmass works up to level 5 with
atmospheric light scattering enabled.
(without atmospheric light scattering enabled the landmass slider kills /
crash the ati driver at levels 4 / 5)

Did you test your airfield grass with some of the newer generated terrain
(LOWI in my case)?

Noticed that despite the surrounding area got some light snow cover the
airfield are had no snow cover.
But i will test that a little more.

Beside that i noticed some small transparency issues with 8.5 markings /
lines.
All the 8.5 lines have a small white boarder that is not visible without
the atmospheric light scattering enabled.

Thanks for the great work.

Oliver