On 12 Apr 2013, at 16:18, syd adams <adams....@gmail.com> wrote:

> too tired to do proper testing right now but I'll try again later .Just
> noticed that a lot of switches have vanished in the b1900d and the terminal
> reports that the objects cant be found for animation , but that could be me
> not doing this wrong.Do pick animations need <visible>true</visible> now ?
> After a good sleep I'll probably discover what I'm doing wrong :)

No, <visible> handling should be the same as before, but I didn't test the
b1900d - will take a look and ensure I haven't done anything silly.

The change I have made (which did need some re-work, and may have caused the
bug you're seeing) is *visible* pick animations can have invisible 'pick-proxy'
elements, specified by 'proxy-name' in the XML. The C172P uses these so tiny
switches (on the KMA-20 audio-panel) are easier to hit. (The C172p 3D model
already had such polygons, the actual switches were not pickable - this didn't
work so well in my new scheme, hence the support for pick-proxies to make
things as usable as possible).

Again, this is likely 'just a bug', I'll test / fix over the weekend.

Regards,
James