> I am seeing the same(NVidia GT450, Windows 7) . All runways are black.
>
> If I set shader options –> generic to minimum the runway is restored.
>
> It happened within the last few days.

I've had a different sort of problem with the runway shaders since a few weeks
on my up-to-date Linux version which were showing a checkerboard pattern. This
hasn't shown on my 5 weeks old Windows version. I've also seen that the higher
level runway shader is affected, whereas the minimum shader works correctly.

I wonder if this is related. I assume Ahmad is seeing this under Rembrandt. I
am seeing this under ALS (which is a rather different shader code which isn't
even doing the same things). Alan - which rendering framework are you using? It
bugged me that the problem crept in without me doing anything on the shader
code, so I suspect it's not a shader problem, but something that creates
problems for the shaders.

* Thorsten