Yes, same as Ahmad.

Alan

From: grtuxhangar team
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 5:19 PM
To: FlightGear developers discussions
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] FG 2.12 RC Broken ?

Yes i do use rembrandt-enabled.

Just tried out without rembrandt  , i get a  transparent runway area ( we can
see the scenery under ), and  the model shader effects  remains dark then wrong
:(

yes, with generic to minimum the runway is restored, however,  the model shader
effects is lost

Ahmad

On 30 June 2013 17:32, Renk Thorsten <thorsten.i.r...@jyu.fi> wrote:

  > I am seeing the same(NVidia GT450, Windows 7) . All runways are black.
  >
  > If I set shader options –> generic to minimum the runway is restored.
  >
  > It happened within the last few days.

  I've had a different sort of problem with the runway shaders since a few
weeks on my up-to-date Linux version which were showing a checkerboard pattern.
This hasn't shown on my 5 weeks old Windows version. I've also seen that the
higher level runway shader is affected, whereas the minimum shader works
correctly.

  I wonder if this is related. I assume Ahmad is seeing this under Rembrandt. I
am seeing this under ALS (which is a rather different shader code which isn't
even doing the same things). Alan - which rendering framework are you using? It
bugged me that the problem crept in without me doing anything on the shader
code, so I suspect it's not a shader problem, but something that creates
problems for the shaders.

  * Thorsten

Build for Windows Store.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev