Hi,

I recently uploaded version 2.10 of simgear to Debian, but see it fail
on many platforms. I do not currently have the time to investigate. If
somebody does, please see here:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=simgear

More importantly: is there any long-term commitment about what platforms
simgear and flightgear are actively supported on? I'm inclined to focus
on fewer architectures, but make those packages better. (After all, very
few people have access to a powerpc, let alone powerpc with decent 3D
acceleration.)

Regards

Markus Wanner