David Megginson wrote:
Remember that no plane will fly straight and level indefinitely with
your hands off the controls, and many planes will need a lot of input
to track the centreline during the takeoff roll -- these are features
that we worked hard to add, not bugs that we need to fix.

Good, I don't want a toy, I want a simulator. But with the current mixture of good, work-in-progress and bad planes in the default package, when something feels odd I keep wondering if it's the plane that is not ready, if it's my joystick that is giving false readings or if it is real. That I have to make this questions to myself takes away all the fun and brings me back to my chair in front of my desk.