T J wrote:

When I save my flight progress in the 1900D, errors seem to occur when I reload the simulation. First, the plane either pitches up or sinks into the runway at the airport you started at (e.g. KSFO) When you click 'load' again however, the plane is set back at the same place you saved. Trouble is when you start the engines and engage the throttles the propellors and plane don't move. How do I resolve this issue?

Also when cycling through views, engine pitch seems to change when the engines are on full. The problem clears however when the plane is flying about 2 minutes later.

Also, what will the 'completed' 1900D look like, and what addons will it have?

Many thanks.

Im not sure what the problems are , I tried saving flights long ago and had stange things happen .... I'll have to try it again. Do you mean engines are pitched or the sound is a different pitch ? I did add prop animations to pitch the blades according to prop pitch, but you should only see that below 500 rpm. The only "addons" i plan right now are fuel ,amp and flap gauges .Im working on other planes (I'll scrap the twin otter , I see someone else is doing one),so after those fixes I'll probably put the B1900D on the back burner again.