On Saturday 17 September 2005 21:09, Paul Surgeon wrote:

> On my Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro the twist grip increments in steps of
> 1213 from -32767 to 32767.
> So that means I only have 27 steps either way.
> Maybe we could have an option for dampening the response for twist grips
> that can be selected at run time for the B1900D because there are several
> people who battle with the sensitivity.
>
> Otherwise I like the handling - it's my third favourite aircraft behind the
> Seahawk and Hunter.
>
> Regards
> Paul

I don't have my thinking cap on right now but perhaps there is a way of
sorting this in the joystick config.

I just had a go with the b1900d on the version of the FDM that I last worked
on and keeping the centreline was quite easy using the keyboard so perhaps
something has gone awry in a later iteration.

One thing that I really want to sort out is the nose-leg oleo - It seems to
allow the nosewheel to break contact very early. There is bucketloads of
torque even tho the props are lightweight composite so there should be some
swing, if you could try forcing the nose down during the takeoff run using
nose-down elevator and then get back with what you find?

In the mean time, I'm going to check-out the latest b1900d.

Cheers.