Michael Matkovic wrote:
> If there's an F16-specific autopilot for flightgear, could you
> please let me know where I could get it?  I've been using the
> generic autopilot without a great deal of success, obviously.
> The work I am involved in requires a JSBSim aircraft like the
> F16.  Unfortunately, YaSim doesn't provide the parameters
> required, although there is a YaSim aircraft (YF-23) that does
> have dedicated autopilot.

What are the problems you are having with the generic autopilot?

There is nothing FDM-specific in the autopilot code.  The intent
is that it is a configurable engine for aircraft-specific
versions like the YF-23.  Have you tried simply using the YF-23
autopilot as-is on the F-16?

Or, for that matter, what are your requirements from YASim?  I
could see about hooking you up with specific outputs if they are
available.

Andy