Erik Hofman wrote

Vivian Meazza wrote:

> > It was removed to allow landing on carriers - you can have one or the
> other
> > but not both right now.
>
> I believe (but I'm not 100% sure) that the deck of an AC has to be
> declared solid in the configuration files, so in theory both should be
> possible.

Mathias needs to answer this one really, but you are correct that the deck
(and other parts) of AC have to be declared solid - then you can land on
them, or hit them, but not fly under them. Similarly, if the deck of a
bridge is solid you can land on it, hit it, but not fly under it. If you do
not make it solid, you can fly under it, but not land on it or hit it.
Similarly hangars.

Since flying under bridges is mostly illegal, and taxiing in hangars is bad
airmanship (except for hardened shelters designed to allow taxiing) ...

No doubt Mathias could fix it up, but as I said: right now, one or the
other.

Vivian