From: Arnt Karlsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 5:55 PM
To: FlightGear user discussions
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-users] OpenGL/Windows Knoppix

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 10:19:20 +0100, MPCEE wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hello Arnt:
>
> I will recommence to obtain the information. However, the Toshiba was
> just about the vga, the rest is the PC. Therefore, the Toshiba had
> "vga=ask", but did not accept that text. My question referred to your
> "try another number". What number and wherefrom?

..aha. ;o)  " vga=ask " should offer a wee menu with basic vga setups
and prompt you for a choise and offer to scan for a coupla more setups,
and carry on with the boot with vga at 80x25 after 30 seconds if you do
nothing.  You need tho play with it to find a setup that works, if it
goes blind or way dark, just feed it Ctrl-Alt-Delete to reboot and try
another setup.

..you did try the "fb800x600" etc boot images?  Those are meant for
cranky laptop diagnosis.  ;o)

> I will respond from the PC with the PC information.

..ok.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: