On 13.01.2011 21:40, Michael Sweet wrote:

> Document the workaround (define FL_LIBRARY) and note that such code will
> likely not be portable to future versions of FLTK.

That's a good idea, and I believe such a warning is in the docs anyway,
so we can surely go that route. OTOH, FL_LIBRARY is *meant* to be used
only when compiling the lib itself, and on Windows this has side effects
that would prohibit such a use [1]. But with the appropriate warning...

We should definitely think about this again for FLTK 3.

Albrecht

[1] With MS-tools this means that FL_EXPORT is either
__declspec(dllexport) or __declspec(dllimport).