On 09/01/11 14:32, Chao Han wrote:
> While running the test project - buttons in the solution ‘fltk’, I have
> found an issue.
> When pushed the one button, you can see a black DOT at the bottom right
> corner.
> Notes: Under the VS2008 - debug x64 (window7)-latest version 1.3.x-r9013,
> Sorry to forget the fltk version in the previous post.

        Can you post a link to a screenshot showing the problem?

        Also: does window placement affect this problem?
        Have you ruled out graphics driver problems?
        (eg. try disabling/enabling hardware acceleration)
        Unless you downloaded a completely new tar file,
        try a clean rebuild, just in case there were some old
        .o files lying around.

        Anything special about this machine's fonts or config?

        Kinda sounds like it could be graphics driver or
        font related, not sure till we can see a screenshot
        of some kind.