I am using namespaces in fluid, although with some tricks. Fluid complains (and
does not accept) lines with open "{" brackets so first I have defined macros

#define NAMESPACE_START(name)  namespace name {
#define NAMESPACE_END    }

and then use these macros as

1) either in "declaration block" and putting all your code in that declaration
block and switch property of that declaration block to "in header and source
file"

2) at the beginning and end of fluid files in simple "declarations" but  you
need to do it twice, one for option "include in header file" and one for
"include
in source file" as there is no option to "include in both" for simple
declarations.

R.