Terrence writes;

I'd be interested in the things economic theorists have to say that relate
to artists. Aritsts as manufactures of artifacts as well as artist as
promoters of creative concepts.

I am currently developing a few creative commerce ideas inspired by the net.

Keep in mind there are e-venture capitalists with money to burn.
Expenditures on interactive and possibly profitable creative e-ventures, if
only for the attaction value they have are more of a consideration in a
rapidly growing market. I feel the key is to be yourself and have fun. That
is an attractor.

T.

artnatural-e