Terrence writes;

It's a game of time. Time is money and it takes time to make art.
Independence is bought with obscurity. Face it many artist's are made popular
by those who's interests are in trade. Some artits are good at making
themselves popular and available to those interests. Others trade time and
wait in little comfort.

Time and art can be sucked by independence. At some point you have to buy in.
The clock is ticking.

T.