> If analogies from other industries work, it is not the role of scientists to
> deliver production ready systems, that has been the role of engineers.
> Maybe a snapshot before you push on, would allow others on this list to learn
> more from your science projects so far.
> It may help the engineers more fully understand the technologies, as some of
> us work better with papers + artifacts, rather than just papers.

I'd actually be satisfied with a lot less. A few months ago, I reread through
all the NSF report + the original grant proposal and then a handful of the core
papers and Alan's earlier "thought papers" in a weekend. It was a great
experience to see the whole thing in fast forward.

What I would love is a summary / digest of sorts. E.g. what are the dozen or so
models that make up model T-shirt programing. one concise, digestible starting
place that references past works in the project.

shawn