> A purpose of language is to convey how to solve problems. You need to look
> for
> robust solution. You must deal with that real world is inprecise. Just
> transforming
> problem to words causes inaccuracy. when you tell something to many
> parties each of them wants to optimize something different. You again
> need flexibility.

Ondrej, have you come across Nassim Nicholas Taleb's Antifragility concept?
The reason I ask, is because we seem to agree on what's important in
solving problems. However, robustness is a limited goal, and antifragility
seems a much more worthy one.

In short, the concept can be expressed in opposition of how we usually
think of fragility. And the opposite of fragility is not robustness. Nassim
argues that we really didn't have a name for the concept, so he called it
antifragility.

fragility - quality of being easily damaged or destroyed.
robust - 1. Strong and healthy; vigorous. 2. Sturdy in construction.

Nassim argues that the opposite of easily damaged or destroyed [in face of
variability] is actually getting better [in face of variability], not just
remaining robust and unchanging. This "getting better" is what he called
antifragility.

Below is a short summary of what antifragility is. (I would also encourage
reading Nassim Taleb directly, a lot of people, perhaps myself included,
tend to misunderstand and misrepresent this concept)

http://www.edge.org/conversation/understanding-is-a-poor-substitute-for-convexity-antifragility