 From: Tristan Slominski <tristan.slomin...@gmail.com>
To: Alan Kay <alan.n...@yahoo.com>; Fundamentals of New Computing
<fonc@vpri.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [fonc] Final STEP progress report abandoned?

Hey Alan,

With regards to "burning issues" and "better directions", I want to highlight
the "communicating with aliens" problem as worth of remembering. Machines
figuring out on their own a protocol and goals for communication. This might
relate to "cooperating solvers" aspect of your work.

Cheers,

Tristan

Hi Jonathan