I am using windows NT and I am trying to print the PCL output directly to the
printer which is a
HP Laser Jet 6P/6MP network printer from my application. Here is my piece of
code :
>>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream("../temp/tTest.pcl");
    Driver driver = new Driver();
    driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PCL);
    driver.addElementMapping("org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping");
    driver.addElementMapping("org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping");
    driver.addPropertyList("org.apache.fop.fo.StandardPropertyListMapping");
    driver.addPropertyList("org.apache.fop.svg.SVGPropertyListMapping");
    driver.setOutputStream(fos);
    driver.buildFOTree(parser, new InputSource(args[0]));
    driver.format();
    driver.render();

Now instead of printing to the Test.pcl file I want to send the output directly
to the HP Laser Jet 6P/6MP
printer on the network.

Thanks,
Hitesh