> The Java class is on the classpath, I included a function 'main' to test
> this and all works fine. The XML, XSL and Java will all process through
> Xalan as expected, and an XSL:FO file is produced correctly, no problems.
> However, I wish to use FOP to do all this in one go with the usual
> "java -jar fop.jar -xml g-test.xml -xsl g-test.xsl -pdf out.pdf" -- and this
> is where my problem crops up. When I run the command as shown, the error:

I may get something wrong, but don't you have to specify an additional
-cp for you BchDate class? fop.jar contains a manifest file which
specifies the classpath to use. If you need more than the standard
packages, I'd write something like:

java -jar -cp yourPath fop.jar -xml .......

I didn't test this but it's worth a try.

Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 (41) 317 2020 - Fax +41 (41) 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch