At 03:06 PM 7/16/01 +0100, Gareth Noyce wrote:
>I've pretty much lost enough time to this problem now, so I'm effectively
>giving up. For the record, I've tried the following:

[ SNIP ]

I hear your pain, brother. :-) So I have enclosed a ZIP which contains all
the files I used, on Windows 98, to make this work - the XML, XSL, the
extension class (source and compiled classfile), a batch file to run things,
even the PDF output.

I am using the Xerces/Xalan pair from xalan-j_2_2_D6. The FOP is 0.19.0-CVS.
The JDK is jdk1.3.0_02.

You should be able to test this in about 2 minutes. If it doesn't work then
I am baffled.

Regards,
Arved

xalanext.zip