I don't know what's supposed to be happening here, but I have noted that FOP
collapses blank lines in my source code using the Docbook XSLT stylesheets being
discussed. Every other XSL-FO processor leaves the blank lines where I put them, so
I'm pretty sure FOP is doing something wrong. If it's not linefeed-treatment, then
almost certainly something else is wrong.

| Elliotte Rusty Harold | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Writer/Programmer |