David Frankson wrote:

>     It is a behavior that is unavoidable in IE.  I cache the pdf and return
> it on the second hit.

I don't support IE with my fop-apps. IE breaks the HTTP standard on
purpose and everyone, who uses it, helps to promote "Microsoft HTTP" and
ultimately the "Microsoft Web". Sorry for the political statement, but I
think ASF software and software written with the help of ASF software
should not circumvent the HTTP standard and introduce some kind of hack
just to support IE.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring