> I think too we should do a maintenance release (from
> 'fop-0_20_2-maintain'
> branch).
>
> I volunteer to do the necessary patches, do some testing etc.

Very Good!!

Then I suggest you set a timetable to do the release.

Tore has already committed a bunch of things. Batik has been updated to
the latest cvs, this should be api compatible with the upcoming 1.1
release. Another fix is that it won't keep opening a stream for images if
the image is found.

The things that I can think of that need doing are:
- change appropriate "master-name" to "master-reference" in code and
example documents
- update version number and such info

Then do some testing and check that everything is in order.

Big Thanks to those people for doing this.