Correctly displayed signs are those whose decimal-value is lower than
256.

Whatever my encoding type is (UTF-8 or UTF-16 or none)in the xml.file
and xsl.file, the IE 5.0 shows UTF-8 viewing the filename.fo.
Do I have to use Arial in any case in the xsl.stylesheet?

Jörg Flotho

What is the encoding type for your xml document?

                                        Michael Akerman

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    Information Services
(501) 575-5870                          University of Arkansas
http://www.uark.edu/~mike