Arved,

Ok.  I'll just have to find out how to integrate my docs, which are at
the top level, into the existing top-level elements.  Keiron said
soemthing about creating a book.  If anyone has done this, and has a
short recipe, I would be grateful.  Otherwise I'll sort it oout and get
back to you with the subtree location.

Peter