From: Peter B. West [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: January 26, 2002 12:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] FOP 0.20.3 Release Candidate available

Arved,

The files are available at <http://home.iprimus.com.au/pbwest/xml-fop.
 That directory contain build.xml and build.xml.diff.  build.xml
contains the differences.  Under that is docs, with docs/alt.design,
docs/xml-docs and docs/html-docs.  docs/xml-docs contains fop.xml and
fop.xml.diff.  Again, fop.xml includes the differences.  docs/alt.design
contains the xml and png for the docs build.  There is no direct ftp
access. If you can't get the files with wget or something similar, let
me know directly and I will give you my password for ftp.

Peter

----xml-fop
    |   build.xml
    |   build.xml.diff