Arved Sandstrom wrote:

>Hi, Peter
>
>I've included an attachment which is a tree listing of what I obtained with
>wget.
>
>Please review and let me know what I missed. Thanks.

Arved,

All of the html-docs stuff is redundant as far as the docs build is
concerned - it will all be generated.  It was only there because I
wanted to check that the html geneartion was working.  What you need is
the xml-fop/docs/alt.design directory and all of its contents.  The
xml-fop/build.xml.diff patch file must be applied to xml-fop/build.xml
(the build.xml in the directory structure below has the patch applied).
 Same for xml-fop/docs/xml-docs/fop.xml.diff.  Once those patches are
applied, and the xml-fop/docs/alt.design directory is established and
populated, the build target 'htmldoc' should generate the html files.

Peter

>----xml-fop
>    |   build.xml
>    |   build.xml.diff
>    ----docs

          |---alt.design

          |       **Everything under here needs to be collected**
          |

>        |---xml-docs
>        |       fop.xml
>        |       fop.xml.diff
>        ----html-docs

                  Everything under html-docs will be generated in the
full build