I'll apologize upfront as I think my question is really for the users list
but,
I was unable to find how to subscribe to it.

I'm developing under Websphere 4.0 and have had success in using FOP .20
on my NT machines. I take that ear file and install it on our os390
Websphere
server and I get back garbage. If I convert the garbage from EBCDIC to ASCII
with a tool, it appears the uncompressed streams convert fine. The document
still does not work. How can I make FOP ensure that all of it's temporary
streams
use the proper encoding? The following snippet is how I'm using FOP.

            Driver driver = new Driver();
            driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);
            driver.setOutputStream(out);
            driver.render( foDoc );

                byte[] content = out.toByteArray();

                response.setContentLength(content.length);
            response.getOutputStream().write(content);
            response.getOutputStream().flush();

TIA, Jason