Hello Joerg,

Firstly lets set up a mailing list for discussing Apache FAQs. I think it
would be a Good Thing.

AFAIK there is no official XML schema or DTD for FAQs, but we can come up
with one.
There is something called "xdocs" which is what most Apache documentation
is written in. I am not sure if it is suitable for FAQs.

If we agree on a FAQ Schema I am happy to convert my data into that format
so that it can be incorporated into the CVS tree.

HOWEVER do we want the FAQ in the CVS tree? It means that it is a lot
harder to add new answers.

I am thinking of mimicking the old Java based Jyve program in simple perl
so that people can use this URL
http://www.owal.co.uk/cgi-bin/fopfaq.cgi to add material to (my) FAQ as
well as read it.

Thanks very much for showing an interest. I know I haven't provided very
good uptime for the FOP FAQ and would prefer it was supported by a team of
people and not just me.

Alex McLintock

<plug>
Anyone in London or nearby want some FOP consultancy?
</plug>