Hello all,

I am new to this mailing list, so excuse me if I ask already answered question.

Does anybody know about some XSL tranformation from Formatting Objects to
PDF or other formats? If I correctly understand FOP is java implementation
of such transformation. Don't you plan to rewrite FOP to set of
transformations processed by xalan for example? Excuse me my questions. Why
have you decided to implement fo2xxx as Java classes and not as XSLT? Is
that reason bad speed of transformation engines? Or Java is more readable
than xml file?

Thanks a lot.

Libor
--
Libor Kramolis, Software Engineer      | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NetBeans/Sun Microsystems, XML Project | http://xml.netbeans.org/