Xalan is implementation of XSLT. Output format is XML, HTML or TEXT. If PDF
is TEXT file, I can imagine XSLT script which can transform FO to PDF. Am I
right? Therefore I am looking for such fo2pdf.xslt script. What do you
think? Is it reasonable?

Then I can imagine DocBook to PDF transformation as sequence of two
transformations: xxx.dbx & docbook2fo.xsl => xxx.fo & fo2pdf.xsl => xxx.pdf.
Is not it nice?

Thanks for your comments.

Libor

--
Libor Kramolis, Software Engineer      | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NetBeans/Sun Microsystems, XML Project | http://xml.netbeans.org/