Hi,

J.Pietschmann wrote:
> I suggest to check your SAX stream first whether all elements are
> properly closed. Try to feed it as a SAXSource to an identity XSL
> transformation (use TransformerFactory.newInstance().newTransformer()).
> The serialized file will be always well-formed (the transformer
> closes open elements for you) but you could check for suspicious
> omissions at the end.

My SAX source is the output of an XSLT processor:
   transformer.transform(new JDOMSource(result.getDocument()),
                         new SAXResult(driver.getContentHandler()));

If I redirect the XSLT output to a file (using a StreamResult), FOP can
successfully process it.
Anyway, I'll try what you suggest and check the generated FO file.

TIA

Laurent