Laurent Bihanic wrote:
> FOP does not display any error message but the generated PDF file is 2
> KB shorter than when generated from the same FO document read from a
> file and Acrobat Reader complains that "the file is damaged and could
> not be repaired".

I found the problem in the application's code (flush() was called on a raw
OutputStream while a BufferedOutputStream was passed to FOP).
Sorry about the disturbance.

Yet, if FOP no longer requires setting "namespace-prefixes" set to true, it
would be nice to update Starter.java so that FOP could be used with Saxon.

Laurent