Hey guys,

One thing I'm seeing coming up a lot on the small-use apps I'm writing is that I don't
need FOP to log its activity in apps moved to production.  For some reason, though,
Avalon 4 doesn't seem to have an org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.NullLogger
available to make logging suppression easy, and the other strategies I see for logging
suppression don't look as simple as passing a NullLogger into the Driver.  I'd like to
suggest a convenience method to make FOP suppress logging.  If anyone else thinks this
would be useful, I'll happily take the work on myself.

--
J. Rhett Aultman
Business Technology Solutions