Hi All

I have template where I have fo:block, inside there are 4 tables and other blocks.
And I need to keep all this on the same page.
Af cource I have read documentation and there are some mentions about
"keep-together.within-page"
I did:
<fo:block keep-with-next.within-column="always" keep-together.within-column="always">
Anyway block is braking, I did play around and didn't found any solution to do it.

Please tell me if there are some bug or I am doing something wrong.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely yours, Ivan Latysh.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://ivan.yourmail.com