The keep-with stuff is only implemented for tables. And I'm not sure
that all of it really is. Try wrapping your block in simple tables and
specify the keep-with attributes on the table-row. I've sucessfully used
keep-with-previous="always" and keep-with-next="always" on table-row.
Good luck.

> I have template where I have fo:block, inside there are 4 tables and other blocks.
> And I need to keep all this on the same page.
> Af cource I have read documentation and there are some mentions about
> "keep-together.within-page"
> I did:
> <fo:block keep-with-next.within-column="always" keep-together.within-column="always">
> Anyway block is braking, I did play around and didn't found any solution to do it.
>
> Please tell me if there are some bug or I am doing something wrong.
> Thank you for your time.

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch