I would like to suggest the following enhancement:

We use the AWT viewer while creating XSL:FO style sheets to view the output.
This is faster then generating a PDF and loading it into Acrobat Reader over
and over again.  It would be great if the AWT viewer had a “Reload” button
which would reprocess the input.  This way we could change an XSLT file and
click reload and see the effect the change has.

Jim Urban - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Clinical Connectivity Suite Product Manager
Suite 295
500 Park Blvd.
Itasca, IL  60143
Voice:  (630) 250-3045 x106
Fax:  (630) 250-3046

Advancing Healthcare Performance
www.parkcitysolutions.com <http://www.parkcitysolutions.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any included attachments are from Park City Solutions Inc.
and are intended only for the entity to which it is addressed. The contained
information is confidential and privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this communication in error please notify the sender of
the delivery error by e-mail or call Park City Solutions Inc. corporate
offices at (435) 654-0621