Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> I see. By the way, I didn't mean to imply that your proposal isn't valid.
> I think it is.
I also believe it would be greatly useful. I'm currently using xml spy as
editor and it has lovely "FO" button to run fop in awt mode, but I have to
close awt window every time I'm changing fo source.

> I just wanted to something to this. At Outline we've made a little tool
> we use during XSLT/FO development. It still lacks a lot of useful
> features and it looks horrible. I'd like to improve this tool one day so
> we can include it in the FOP distribution. We can even let it run as a
> JNLP application. In this context your proposal needs to be carried out
> at some time. But I can't promise that I will be the one doing it.
Are you talking about some kind of IDE? I was thinking about some frontend for
fop, because sometime command line scares some people :)

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel