On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 19:01, Victor Mote wrote:
> My goal here is to use the javadocs as an educational tool for getting up to
> speed on FOP. As I went along, I thought I would add javadoc comments as I
> learned something useful that was not already documented. I realize that
> some (perhaps much or all) of this code is "experimental", and I understand
> that the main branch is undergoing a redesign. If javadoc comments will be
> lost in the merge, or if a large number of classes will be rewritten (ie.
> the old versions abandoned), then perhaps I should wait until after the
> merge before spending much effort here.

As far as I am concerned the only packages in HEAD that are likely to
change much are apps.* and layoutmgr.*. The rest should be fairly fixed
now (as far as classes and methods).

So you might be able to get started in some areas. I have noticed a
number of people try to look at the javadocs and get lost trying to find
what they want. So work in this area is needed.

Keiron.

An appropriate quote:
"Excuse me, teacher? May I be excused? My brain is full." - Larson