Patrick,

I'm just trying to determine the limits.  At the moment 1.3 is needed to
compile, because of TrueType font support, although users may continue
to run the results in their existing 1.2 environments.  There has been
vigorous discussion for as long as I have subscribed to this list about
migration to later JDK versions.

Peter

--
Peter B. West  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/